Friday, November 14, 2008

Alma Maters

I was recently on the campuses of my alma maters (yes, I have two) and was struck by God's beautiful world. So I dug up some photos from my college years:
Bells at Bethel Seminary


Fishing on Lake Valentine at Bethel University

Bethel Seminary playground


The "new" dock on Lake Valentine at Bethel University


Benson Great Hall at Bethel University
(this looks way different now with the new construction)


Nazareth tower at Northwestern College (yes, I've been up there)

Island Chapel at Northwestern


Nazareth Hall at Northwestern College

Nazareth Hall at Northwestern College


In the woods at Northwestern College
If you need more information on Northwestern's historical places, please visit: http://nwc.edu/display/4579 .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, you have some nice shots there!

Bethany said...

Thanks, Kristen! I hope I get a camera soon (Christmas?) so I can get some more recent shots. The new addition on campus is really cool. :-)