Monday, January 25, 2010

Last Week in January

Food goal
Monday
L: tortellini soup, pear
D: pancakes

Tuesday
L: sandwich
D: macaroni

Wednesday
L: macaroni
D: Cosetta's downtown with my bro

Thursday
L: chicken stuffing
D: McDonalds before class

Friday
L: chicken stuffing
D: spaghetti

Well, I ended up spending all but $8 of my budget. $50 of that went to a family, but it is still closer than I'd like to be and I did not do a great job accounting for all the cash I sent. $5 here and there adds up and I'm afraid I lost track of some of it. Tomorrow is a new month and I'm looking forward to the opportunity to work on tracking spending more closely.

Exercise
I am doing horrible at this one! I skated at an outdoor rink today and the ice was horrible. So I went for a walk instead, but it wasn't very long. I am thinking of joining a club, but it is so much money, I'm not sure.

Friends
I'm not sure I made any new friends this month, but I did get to know some people I volunteer with at church much better, so I consider that success.

God's Guidance
I did really good at this in the first few weeks of the month, but have let busyness and laziness take over. I need to get back on track. I did realize, I like problem solving and would like a job that involves more of that.

No comments: